Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Am I atheist or what I am


I was too busy with my real life ..
I had a tour at Vizag (Visakhapatnam) at Andrapradesh,One of my friends had a baby and other had her wedding,my manager's demand to deliver outstanding learning capability of a new technology, the husband had travel and I had No Time…Rush..rush...

This August is a month of celebration. It is also a time to take a breather from the pursuit of happiness and be happy with what already exists.Recently from some of my life's ups and down I have realized one truth.When you are shattered and don't have control over destiny, non-atheists like me pray. They pray with all their might, asking God to settle things, to make whatever is going wrong right, to solve the problem. God does not necessarily listen but all that praying lends courage to otherwise scared souls and you learn to survive, to take things in your stride and most of all to accept if you are unable to make the change.As time passes you realize that situations do not go on reverse and solve themselves, miracles don't happen but you just learn to accept whatever has been doled out to you and you try to make the best out of it. If Time does not heal it at least mutes the pain and that in itself is a miracle.


Now come back to merriment of life.As I have already told you,I have visited Vizag.Again with the mesmerizing beauty of nature I have realized 1 thing,wherever you go you will find a Bengalee family - man with a camera,woman with a side bag and their son in mafler and monkey-cap or daughter with dress's color matching clip in hair style.And I like it very much.


okay!Now its time for some debate.What are some common issues which keep running among us in all para adda(Every Bengalee locality has its own famous teashop and a wooen bench in front of that with some young and aged chatting there),ma-mashider(Mom-Aunts') get-together,Ratbhor asor (whole-night party)..


Ghoti or Bangal ?

Suman or Nachiketa ?

Nazrul or Rabindrasangeet ?

Ilish or Chingri ?

Bedouin or HotKathi ?

Coke or Thumbs-up?

Soumitro or Uttam ?
 

CPI(M )or TMC?


I wish this keeps flowing.Now tell me one thing.Answer me.If you are a film director and today is very important day in your dream project which demand your strong attention .At the same day you have something very important to do for your family too.Which will you decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment