Friday, June 24, 2011

Things Which Amazed Life


Its June.June is always a month with specialty for me because my birthday comes with June.Though my birth has not given something worth to my world,still its special for me.

I wan just thinking about certain things I used to like ,used to do and things which used to give a sudden joy or wonder me in good past days.
Most importantly I never knew then that I will stop doing those things with growing age and such happiness will not be any more attractive some day.But recapturing them will give a tingling smile in my face..
Probably this is true for many of you!
  • Putting my ear on someone’s(specially my sister's) stomach and hearing the fizz-pop,gurgles.
  • Peeling a egg and getting a big chunk at once.
  • Getting into bed weird and then 15 minutes later removing 2/3 of the bunched up bedsheets from under me and having that feeling of finally being comfortable.
  • Having staring contest with friend
  • Digging pool of sand or making a round shaped house with sand at beach.
  • Eating a free sample of anything which I will never decide to buy with college friends.
  • Getting a good window seat in everyday route bus at way to school.
  • Finally finding the start of tape /Cello-tape
  • Finally pulling out grey hair of Grandma
  • Grabbing the handkerchief at last moment before sneezing
  • Slipping something from hand and catch them at last second.
  • Twisting the lid of the jar after nobody else could .
  • Catching someone I love in bus stand when returning from school without appointment.
  • Saying "See you N-E-X-T year" on 31st Dec and then laughing hysterically.
  • Just wrapping a gift with left over gift paper.
  • When I sneezed and saliva comes in dress but none notices that.
  • Eating the left salty mashala mix at chips packet.
  • Finding out someone has same birthday as me.
  • Double spacing history answers so that it takes more pages and then perfectly stapling it with a sensational confidence.
  • Seeing a train from my train
  • Finding money I forgot about in book.
  • Walking faster than cars stuck at traffic.
  • Taking the price tags off at one clean peel.
  • Desperately scratching mosquito bite even when I know I should not.
  • Saying “Knowing” someone famous.(You know, “My friend's younger sister’s best friend saw Sharukh Khan(Famous Actor of Bollywood) at Airport last week!”)
  • Licking the top cover of ice-cream in crowd / buffet/ party.
  • Realization that I love someone and this is love.
  • Going outside in knee-deep water expecting rainy day at school or to play in mud.
Many more yet to list.Now what wonder me or give me innocent joy?
When someone opens elevator door for me running in haste,When something is being downloaded vry fast ,my cooked food is just perfect ,my school-friend's daughter says Hallo in mobile with her own language,When I see pitter-patter drizzling drops from my window,Paying something at exact change,When I wake up before alarm and realizing I have lots of time left .....These I will write at another entry,someday .
I cherish them now....before I lose them.

2 comments:

  1. nice... i must say it's touching.... include more recipes in the blog.. it will be help full to me.
    And it's a good thing to be in (blogging and sharing the ideas). Bandho karis na.. chaliye ja...

    ReplyDelete