Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog.Though I am in virtual world for long time in Orkut,Twitter,Facebook etc big names,I never felt to write something except socializing with old friends and new ones.
Now at journey of life I feel its a nice way to transmit my thoughts,knowledge,love to you.Also I want to pass my legacy of some ideas,wishes,dreams and earnings,emotion to my unborn baby..
In the past, people were required to make physical contact or at least to enter the personal space of another, to introduce themselves.Now we have this place to do so!:-)
Being a software professional I should write a blog on technical tips and code snippet.But who cares!Growing up all over Kolkata in a Bengali household I feel to write whatever comes in my mind.I have realised one thing.I am not professional.

With some uncategorized note I will write on Food.I love to eat, feed others and cook .Just try out some sample from The Madras Tiffins beside my college , the Punjabi Dhabas all around city,the Chinese Tung-Fong at Park Street and the famous roll and Fuchkas of each para corner of Kolkata.I will love to feel that someone will cook these food.I get solace in cooking, the comfort of the spices sputtering in the oil, the waft of the jeera & tejpata as they turn brown, the rich yellow of musuri’r dal gives me peace, makes me calm.

Someday in this blog or anywhere I will write on Movies,I wish.Watching movie after a hectic day,leaning of sofa in a dark room at midnight,the door closed is a good time span to pamper ownself.And if we like the movie,nothing else matters.

I don't know on which certain things I will write.Can't plan and move.What to do!
So welcome to my blog and have a feast...

Though I would love to, I am usually not very prompt checking my blog e-mails since I have a real life that demands a lot of attention. So if I am not responding to your comments or replying e-mails for some days,please try to understand. But keep writing.

Love and Joy.

1 comment:

  1. I like your "Things which Amazed Life"...It's really quiet impressive...Especially these facts are very much similar to me also...And after a long while your words are forcing me to get into my childhood...Very frankly speaking when I read the words in my office desk everyone is staring at me bcoz I was laughing and some of them came around me to find out what is the reason for my laugh...It's really nice...

    ReplyDelete